Impressions Inc. has kept a close eye on its environmental footprint over the years, continually working and searching for initiatives that support the well being of the environment, society and our employees. Through our initiatives, we have made great strides in the areas of water reduction and energy consumption, as well as promoting responsible tree harvesting and paper usage. Impressions is both FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council™) and SFI® (Sustainable Forestry Initiative®) Chain of Custody certified.
- We reuse or recycle all wooden pallets
- We recycle 100% of our waste and makeready materials
- We reduce corrugate use through our returnable tote and container programs
- We apply 60% of our St. Paul facility's energy bill toward alternative energy sources
- We use vegetable-based inks
- One-third of our paperboard comes from post-consumer recycled fiber